If you’re an avid traveler not using a travel credit card to cover your expenses, you’re seriously missing out. With the right travel credit card, you can save big on all sorts of travel expenses including flights, airport services, hotels, and even rideshare services like Uber. To help you find the right card for your needs, below are 10 of the best travel credit cards available on the market.
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card almost seems too good to be true. With unlimited 2 miles per dollar spent on any travel expense, no blackout dates or restrictions, and no forced loyalty to any single airline or hotel chain, it’s no wonder the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card is among the most popular, sought after cards around. There’s even a 50,000-mile signup bonus if you spend $3,000 within three months of opening your accounts.
- Receive a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles (equal to $500 in travel) once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day.
- Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime; no blackout dates. Plus transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs.
- Miles won’t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how many you can earn.
- Named ‘The Best Travel Card’ by CNBC, 2018.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that.