Sadly, Oakland is yet another California city that has gone downhill due to difficult economic times and high crime rates. And even though this city enjoys Mediterranean climes with an average of 260 sunny days per year and stunning vistas of San Francisco Bay, on the flipside it suffers from horrible traffic congestion, poor air (the pollution index is 190-percent worse than the national average), and escalating crime, making it one of the most dangerous cities in the U.S. The national crime rate in Oakland is a whopping 469-percent higher than the U.S. national average with gun-related crime at the top of the list.
1.Night on the Town Glaswegians’ renowned hospitality and friendly nature means a night out at the pubs, bars and clubs is an absolute must-do.
10. Water Filter Since water weighs a lot, you can’t carry more than a couple bottles on your back while hiking those long days.
1. The Beaches It cannot be contested that the beaches of Portugal are among the most incredible in the world and are among the country’s greatest highlights.
10. Cielo Looking for a unique spot to start your night out in San Jose? Head to Cielo, the rooftop bar atop the Valencia Hotel on the classy Santana Row for a night you won’t soon forget.
1. Spring Grove Cemetery and Arboretum Ranked as the #1 Attraction in Cincinnati the cemetery and arboretum offers much more than the name may infer, including: a thorough history, grand markers, and family nights.
1. AT&T Stadium, NFL Arlington, Texas may not be the first on your list for traveling destinations but if you’re a serious sports fan, it probably should be.
1. Garibaldi’s During the afternoon and early evening the venue is actually a Mexican restaurant, serving some delicious Central American favourites. Late evening and into the night is when the fun starts and the tequila starts to flow.
1. Go to the Beach Whether you want to catch some rays or some waves, LA has a beach for you.
1. Seoul, Korea Bigger subway cars, cleanliness, and the fact that it moves 8 million people a day is something to boast about.
1. Various Sports: Wembley – London Whether soccer, football, rugby or boxing, Wembley is a massive stadium and the centerpiece to English sport that seats up to 90, 000 fans.
9. Uncomfortable Shoes One of the great joys of visiting a new place is walking around and soaking up the culture. Don’t ruin your day by hobbling around in uncomfortable shoes and remember that comfort always outweighs fashion.
10. Dallas, Texas One of the fastest growing cities; Dallas rounds off our list of top cities in The United States to invest in real estate.
1. Kogi Truck The truck that started it all! Kogi Truck is the original LA food truck and given their menu, it’s not hard to see why food trucks soon swept the city.
7. Lexa and Jake Mendenhall -Thailand A trip to Thailand to celebrate their first wedding anniversary turned into a terrifying experience for Lexa and Jake Mendenhall of Arizona.