Keep Austin weird. This is something that has become a slogan for the city. That’s something to appreciate for many, especially in a state that is as rigid as Texas. While that’s commendable, Austin is also uncomfortably hot. It takes a spot on this list because it does seem to try too hard to stand out from the pack, and it shows in many of the residents that make it their home.
4. Beaufort, South Carolina The quaint, charming southern community of Beaufort, South Carolina, is a prime retirement spot. This old river town offers plenty of golfing and fishing during the mild winters and hot summers.
4. Scope Out the Local Fitness Scene Try to find healthy activities that you are excited about at your destination. If you are a crossfitter, look up a local box. If you are a yogi, find a nearby yoga studio.
4. Playa Hermosa, Jaco Home of the International Quicksilver Championship where hundreds of experts flock to every August, it’s no wonder Playa Hermosa has made this list.
4. Watch a Game Keeping with the sports theme, our next must see destination is the Bank of America Stadium located in the heart of uptown Charlotte surrounded by the hotel of your choice.
4. Faial Faial is an island of great geological and biological interest, rich with natural reserves and amazing land forms.
4. Adult Content This one is a little hard to believe but people do in fact try to watch adult videos on their laptops/tablets/phones etc.
4. Greystone Manor Dinner and dancing anyone? One of LA’s most exclusive clubs, Greystone Manor is the venue of choice for many A-listers and their entourages.
4. Cascade Pass and Sahale Arm, Washington The landscape this stunning trail meanders through is somewhat of an anomaly.
4. Reykjavik, Iceland A safe, compact city that welcomes kids of all ages should certainly top your list of important factors to consider when taking your kids to Europe.
7. Botanic Gardens An easy walking distance from the West End lies Glasgow Botanic Gardens. There’s possibly no better place in Glasgow to spend a lazy, sunny summer day than here.
4. Love Your Pack It’s going to be both your best friend and your enemy for the next 7 or so days so it’s advised you select your pack wisely.
7. People/Culture Highlighting the most interesting and lovable features of Portugal would be incomplete without giving credence to those who inhabit it.
4. The Last Call Bar The Last Call Bar, a gay bar on 18th Street in San Francisco is open from noon to 2am every day, with a long happy hour from noon to 7pm daily.
6. Sawyer Point & Yeatman’s Cove A perfect place to spend a day with the family, Sawyer Point & Yeatman’s Cove is a mile long stretch of park along the riverfront of Cincinnati.
7. Bell Centre, NHL The 270 million dollar Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada is a great stop while visiting beautiful Montreal due to its ease of access and proximity to many other places to visit.
6. The Peartree Built in 1749, a pub since 1982, Pear Tree House, or The Peartree as it’s more commonly known, sits adjacent to the main campus of the University of Edinburgh, in the Southside of the city.
7. Griffith Observatory Another great location for taking in some of LA’s beauty is the Griffith Observatory.