Keep Austin weird. This is something that has become a slogan for the city. That’s something to appreciate for many, especially in a state that is as rigid as Texas. While that’s commendable, Austin is also uncomfortably hot. It takes a spot on this list because it does seem to try too hard to stand out from the pack, and it shows in many of the residents that make it their home.
4. Beaufort, South Carolina The quaint, charming southern community of Beaufort, South Carolina, is a prime retirement spot. This old river town offers plenty of golfing and fishing during the mild winters and hot summers.
4. Scope Out the Local Fitness Scene Try to find healthy activities that you are excited about at your destination. If you are a crossfitter, look up a local box. If you are a yogi, find a nearby yoga studio.
7. Mount Adams A beautiful backdrop for photography, a romantic walk, or a fun night out can all be enjoyed at Mount Adams.
8. The National Museum of Scotland The museum is located on Chambers Street in the Old Town, and is an amalgamation of the Royal Museum and the Museum of Scotland.
4. Sukhothai Sukhothai is a gorgeous small city in Lower Northern Thailand located near the ruins of the ancient city of Sukhothai, the former capital of Thailand.
4. Red Fish Blue Fish While on the west coast, seafood lovers can take advantage of the great fresh fish and shellfish the area has to offer and there’s one spot in the harbor that’s got a notorious reputation.
4. Playa Hermosa, Jaco Home of the International Quicksilver Championship where hundreds of experts flock to every August, it’s no wonder Playa Hermosa has made this list.
4. Watch a Game Keeping with the sports theme, our next must see destination is the Bank of America Stadium located in the heart of uptown Charlotte surrounded by the hotel of your choice.
4. Faial Faial is an island of great geological and biological interest, rich with natural reserves and amazing land forms.
4. Adult Content This one is a little hard to believe but people do in fact try to watch adult videos on their laptops/tablets/phones etc.
4. Greystone Manor Dinner and dancing anyone? One of LA’s most exclusive clubs, Greystone Manor is the venue of choice for many A-listers and their entourages.
4. Cascade Pass and Sahale Arm, Washington The landscape this stunning trail meanders through is somewhat of an anomaly.
4. Reykjavik, Iceland A safe, compact city that welcomes kids of all ages should certainly top your list of important factors to consider when taking your kids to Europe.
7. Botanic Gardens An easy walking distance from the West End lies Glasgow Botanic Gardens. There’s possibly no better place in Glasgow to spend a lazy, sunny summer day than here.
4. Love Your Pack It’s going to be both your best friend and your enemy for the next 7 or so days so it’s advised you select your pack wisely.
7. People/Culture Highlighting the most interesting and lovable features of Portugal would be incomplete without giving credence to those who inhabit it.
4. The Last Call Bar The Last Call Bar, a gay bar on 18th Street in San Francisco is open from noon to 2am every day, with a long happy hour from noon to 7pm daily.